HOLCOMBE BROOK CUP TOURNAMENT (15TH APRIL 2017)
It’s the return of the Holcombe brook members tournament!! The match season is almost upon us so what better way to get us all ready to dominate the leagues than a club comp!!
The format of the proposed tournament is the same as the previous tournament:
- Two teams are divided by number of players interested in playing.
- Teams will be Holcombe vs Brook and will be evenly matched teams.
- Teams consisting of both men and women
- Matches include Ladies Doubles, Mens Doubles, Mixed Doubles, Ladies Singles, Mens Singles
- Each match will be a full set to 6. Tiebreak at 6-6
- The tournament will be played on one day starting possibly 11am onwards.
- Every match will be worth a certain amount of points:
The date of the tournament will be Sunday 15th APRIL if you are interested in playing please contact Daniel Gisbourne (firstname.lastname@example.org) and just indicate you are interested to play via email or whatsapp.
We will be looking at having food/drink again on the day also but this will be organised after we have a number confirmed for how many people are wanting to play same as before.
We are looking at asking for a small fee of £3 to contribute to a balls/prizes for the winning teams.
It would be amazing to see everyone who played last time play again and many more!!
Holcombe Brook Sports Club